Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Our First Baby.....Wyatt Masters

Well after many yrs Tom and I are having our first baby. He is due to arrive on May 19, 2009, Yep and it is a little Boy. I am so excited to be a mom and start sharing the world with a little one, Tom is excited to be a dad again.

Yes this will be Tom's 3rd kid he has 2 others form a previous marriage Tj(soon to be 13) and Tyler(11), they are both smart funny kids, I have talke to them on the phone but looking forward to meeting them in person.

My pregancy has been pretty easy, I never had morning sickness.I lost wieght up untill about 25 weeks. I am truely all Baby belly and carrying out front. Untill my belly started showing we kept forgetting i was having a baby just cause it as been so uneventful wich i do enjoy. I had to add extra iron to my diet, but that as been about it.

My Baby shower is March 14. Giving us time to get anything we did not get at the shower, and to figure out were we will put everything in our little house.LOL. I will be taking all my finals early so i can sit at home and try to get ready for Wyatt to show up.

I am just hoping he comes somewhat on time, I am only 29 weeks right now but starting to get somewhat uncomftable at night, My back is starting to hurt due to my belly, and other parts of my body have days were they hurt or not.

The funny thing is Wyatt will be the first Baby on both sides of the family in 10yrs, so he will get lots of love and attention from family and our friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment